HR Manager (m/w/d)
HR Manager (m/f/d) Mister Spex
Do you know that kind of situation? There are the best growth stories of companies and you keep thinking to yourself, "I would have loved to have been a part of that from the beginning". That moment is now! We initiate our future and can only achieve it with you. Mister Spex has big plans, the IPO last year is just one of many examples.
We think that strong growth can only take place sustainably through strong personalities and that’s why we are searching for you as a HR Manager (m/f/d) for our Nordic countries.
Our Nordics team is located in the center of Stockholm. From our Nordics headquarter we care about Norway, Finland and Sweden. You will play a key role in developing and growing the Nordic team, related to HR topics. In this role you will report directly to our Managing Director Nordics and have a dotted line to our Headquarter in Berlin. This position is a new creation; so you will have a lot of room for improvements, creativity and enhancements.
Your task include:
- You will generate an impact and drive the change! You believe that HR should have a strong role in the company and you have the communication skills to work on eye-level with senior business stakeholders.
- You see the big picture and find strategic, sustainable solutions, but you can also find pragmatic, hands-on solutions
- You are responsible for all HR related tasks, along the employee life cycle for our employees and managers in the retail stores, our office and warehouse
- You care about the employees during the whole employee lifecycle. That includes recruiting, onboarding, development and offboarding
- You will review contracts and support with your knowledge in Swedish labour law
- You will help with administrative tasks in payroll
- You implement, improve and help run all key HR processes (performance management, talent management, promotions, compensation, etc).
- Work closely with people leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Implement HR initiatives, such as the talent review process, translate employee survey data in action points and consult on topics such as compensations & benefits or legal topics
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Foster a company culture of diversity, teamwork and constant improvement
At best, you already have…
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- worked within a retail environment
- experience in Swedish labour law
- done the whole Recruiting process for your candidates
- cared about the full lifecycle of an employee from onboarding till offboarding including development, preparing payroll and administrative tasks
- very good knowledge of English and Swedish
- Experience in Norwegian labour law
- Experience with our HR tool Workday
- Proficiency in other Nordic language is a plus
- Degree in Human Resources
What we offer:
- A competitive and equal salary package + an unlimited contract.
- Yearly voucher for a pair of (sun-)glasses and up to 40% discount on our products.
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Choose your Hardware: MacBook Pro or Dell Windows laptop
- International environment in a fast growing company
- Flexible working environment incl. remote possibility
- Warm and international culture, based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight.