Jobba med kundtjänst i Tallinn, Estland
Are you a Swedish speaker and ready to get out of your comfort zone? Discover Estonia through this amazing job opportunity!
Our client is currently looking to gather a Team of Customer Service Advisors to ensure the deliverance of a best-in-class service experience towards end-customers. This is for a project within the travel industry! The candidates we are looking for have excellent communication and listening skills, are very good problem solvers and like to help people. Customer Service Advisors answer customers' questions with the goal of ensuring a positive customer experience via phone and e-mail. The work entails helping the travel company's customers to plan their trips.
This position is a permanent preferably full-time position, but part-timers are also very welcome to apply!
Our client has convenient offices in both Tallinn and Tartu.
What they offer as an employer
- A solid monthly base salary;
- Performance bonuses;
- Expenses subsidy (phone, internet, parking, sports, etc.) of €60 net per month;
- Extended health insurance;
- International work environment (our client employs 100,000 people all over the world), with many (also international) opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Work during regular office hours;
- Great Team of colleagues and excellent working atmosphere.
What they would like in return
- Good Danish language skills (B2 level and up);
- Good command of English (the common company language);
- Communication and interpersonal skills to match the customer experience challenge;
- Absolute positive customer service attitude and genuine interest in helping customers with independent and proactive hands-on attitude;
- Previous experience in a customer service is an advantage although not a necessity.
Join them as a part of their Estonian team!
Working schedule: Monday to Friday regular office hours
Sounds like you? Don`t hesitate to apply!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.