Jobbify är en jobbplattform för vassa kandidater.
För kunds räkning har vi publicerat denna annons, vill du komma i kontakt med den slutgiltiga arbetsgivaren kan du klicka dig vidare till annonsen:
Rajobit was born to help companies improve business efficiency through software robotics. Our goal is to improve the competitiveness of businesses by freeing human labour from routine computer tasks.
Rajobit has been growing rapidly and we are now hiring a new Senior RPA developer in Stockholm or remote
As an RPA developer, you will create software robots to meet our customers needs. You will get to know variety of customers and their business processes. In your work, you will also be involved in process design and solution architecture. You will work as part of the development team and also keep in touch with customers yourself. The role will be tailored to your background and interests.
Keys to success in the role:
- You have experience and a proven track record of RPA development in one of the RPA technologies. We use UiPath and Robot Framework, so proficiency in these will be considered an advantage
- It's great if you already have a coding background (C#, .net, VBA, Python) and you are familiar working with APIs
- You will have good problem solving skills and a relentless and efficient way of working
- We value good interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in understanding our customers business. You will have the capability to communicate technical details to clients with different backgrounds
- Excellent Swedish and good English language skills
We offer you:
- A job in a pioneering company that wants to fulfill their mission to automate all routine work
- A responsible and independent role where you get to do meaningful project work, scheduling your own work, but also be part of a team
- Thorough on-boarding and training for the role
- Modern tools
- Possibility for career growth within with the company and to be a part of building our global organization
- A workplace with a strong culture built around well-being and happy balanced life
The opportunity to develop your role according to your interests in areas such as RPA supervision, internal and external service development, process consulting, solution design, RPA development or RPA platform services.
The position will be filled as soon as possible.
For any enquiries, please contact:
Minna Saloranta, HR Manager
+358 40 525 1305 , [email protected]
Timo Hantunen, Head Of Development
+358 40 849 7080, [email protected]