People Experience Business Enabler and Leadership expert
Are you interested in really driving change and making a difference?
Do you have experience of working with people aspects and organizational development? Then this could be your next position!
We are now looking for an
People Experience Business Enabler and Leadership expert in Bearing Operations
We are looking for an energetic, ambitious, and intuitive People experience Business enabler and Leadership expert to support SRB, Special Bearings clusters, Group Quality and Product Line in Bearing Operations. This role also includes working as Leadership expert as member of Leadership academy. As a People experience enabler HR Business Partner, you will contribute to ensure SKFs capability to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business.
Role Expectations & Key jobs to focus on
• Proactively create People development agenda based on key business priorities
• Take accountability for building organization capability to be the undisputed leader.
• Focus on having the Right Leadership in key positions that are driving real business value with an outside in and Full Value Chain mindset
• Diversity in Leadership- bringing in talent from other parts of SKF Organisation
• Work with each factory with clear cut plan to Step up- Competency, Resources, Right Leadership.
• Build key capabilities to execute Strategy & Future competencies needed in context of footprint digitalisation as per factory needs.
• Ensure we have adequate talent pipeline for critical positions at cluster level and in factories
• Create a strong HR team having right- competent HR Leaders and team in the factory
• Partner with business to drive the necessary Organization efficiency projects that are necessary to achieve flow, speed and right cost
• Enable organization and leadership transformation-
• Utilize people analytics to enable business
We expect you to have
• A genuine understanding of how to support in enabling the business and its leaders to deliver the SKF strategy
• Strong track record of contribution in similar People experience business enabling roles
• Proven experience and track record in designing and facilitating Leadership development initiatives at multiple levels
• University degree within HR or equivalent education
The right mind-set and attitude for this position is to be
• Business Oriented - You always strive for creating value and making a difference for the business
• Passion for People - You have a passion for people, inspire optimism, creativity and personal growth.
• Collaborative –You have an open mind and are able to communicate and influence well with stakeholders at all level
• Influential - Track record working with people effectively and influencing skills.
• Agile – You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden.
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume and cover letter. Please send your application as soon as possible and no later than 12th of June 2021.