Backend Java Developer
Business Tech is the new agile product organization within the larger H&M group. You will be part of a team owning a product end-to-end with a mission to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
This position is for our Product Exploration team which is a part of the Customer domain. Within this area, we are an integral part of how we communicate with our millions of customers globally.
Our mission to “guide and inspire customers to explore the products they love – feeling good and confident with their purchase” is one we take very seriously, and we are constantly looking for new and exciting ways to do this with our technology.
In our Product Exploration area, a Backend Java Developer will give you an opportunity to use your various skills within the development lifecycle whether it be deployment, testing, or architecture you will be given autonomy to design and build the products aligned to the team's goal.
We are on a journey together which means there is no clear path. We want to become data-driven and explorative and truly transform into an agile technology business that aims to continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by releasing the power of people, data, and technology.
- Translate product strategy and objectives into suitable, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Workflow and testing practices.
- Collaborate closely with the product owner and other cross-functional teams, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions
- Work with professional Agile software engineering principles and best practices for the full software development life cycle
- At least 3 years of professional experience with Java with a full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience working with Content Delivery Network Solutions (CDN) and high-volume eCommerce Solutions
- Experience working with Cloud architecture in Azure.
- Experience implementing new architecture at scale.
Who you are?:
- dynamic, collaborative, and curious
- flexible, stress-resistant, and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalised
- Have a “You build it you run it” mindset – with hands-on experience of DevOps or equivalent
- Are fluent in English both written and verbal
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You’ll be part of an important project at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin, or background.
If this sounds exciting to you, apply and come join the journey and build the future with us!
This is a full-time position in Stockholm. For any questions, feel free to contact Carolina Amieva at firstname.lastname@example.org.