Scrum Master to Swedish Data Warehouse
Are you passionate about BI, Datawarehouse and agile way of working?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Be a leader for a Cross Functional Team
- Be an important part of the daily deliver together with your colleagues
- Collaborate with team members and colleagues in different Business areas
- Have fun at work!
What you need in this role:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in a relevant field, or a great reason for not having one.
- Understanding of general banking business and BI
- Experience of agile way of working, Scrum, Kanban or similar.
- Knowledge about software development or maintenance.
- Need to be service minded, analytical, structured and have a coaching mindset
"Join our team and ...
be a part of a Cross Functional Team with great colleagues, who are jointly delivering challenging services, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage.” Lars Emanuelsson, your future leade
We look forward to your application at the latest 20.10.2020.
Recruiting manager: Lars Emanuelsson +4670 3754216
SACO: Henrik Joelsson +4640242508
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +468 5859 0288
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.