INTERNSHIP Nordic HR
We aim for a smoke free future. That is why we challenge ourselves to rethink our industry. We are looking for an HR Intern during spring 2020 with start in February to join the Nordic HR Team in Stockholm.
Philip Morris International is making the biggest shift in history and changing the tobacco industry as we know it today. To the benefit of the society, the smokers and the people around the smokers. A future where regular cigarettes no longer exist.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, and IQOS was the first product to be introduced in the Nordics, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
This is a truly unique and exciting journey for us, because we need to look upon everything we have achieved with new eyes and from new perspectives. In a world of uncertainty, we need to be sure to challenge our status quo, our ways of doing business and the way we act.
Our employees are key to our success. That is why our mission to make sure our people get space to deliver.
As an intern in our HR team you will get the unique opportunity to support our key function in various tasks related to people and culture. You will develop a broad knowledge within HR as you will support both traditional HR, Talent acquisition and HR operations. Your responsibilities will vary between a wide spectra of tasks depending of the need of the organization and our yearly activities within HR.
As an intern within HR you will:
• Support HR in performance and talent management processes
• Support TA with recruitments
• Support in different HR related projects
• Support the HR team with compensation and benefit related activities
• Support with employer branding activities at schools and events
You will report to the HR Lead, who is based in the Nordic head office in Stockholm, Karlaplan.
WHO YOU ARE
Rethinking our industry requires great curiosity, determination and innovation, and a risk-taking mind-set. Both as individuals and as a business. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a truly international working environment. You will play an important role in taking PMI to the next level, meaning you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results.
WHAT YOU NEED
You are a student in the final year of studies or recently graduated within HR, Economics or other relevant area for HR
We would also need you to:
• Have working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• Have strong computer skills
• Have strong interpersonal skills
• Have a genuine interest in developing within HR
• Be strongly motivated candidates focused on development and learning
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Make your ideas worthwhile our company’s transformation phase
• Have the chance of managing your own projects
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible but no later than 30.11.2019