Spare Part Engineer - Gothenburg
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a Spare Part Engineer who is experienced in Automotive technical knowledge and have good Knowledge of Teamcenter and excel.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customers.
What you'll do:
● Change management process with review and analysis of change orders/requests including management of running changes for our current product.
● Identify and define appropriate spare parts and create S-BOM content including unique aftersales parts (e.g. modified parts, exchange parts, kits and chemicals) using our parts information strategy as a framework.
● E-BOM analysis and requirements e.g.: (3D data, 2D drawings, correct part names) and Product development dialogue (Discuss technical solutions and part structures).
● Deliver S-BOM information to e.g purchasing, logistics and parts information to be documented in Teamcenter (S-bom).
● Work cross-functionally with the mechanical sub-system and design team to develop new technologies, trade studies and cost-out.
Who you are:
● Have 3+ years working experience as Spare part engineer or in a similar role.
● Knowledgeable in Electrical and Mechanical Architecture and Product Terminology for automotive industry.
● Experience within the automotive aftermarket business is highly preferred including exposure to developing quality assured Service and Repair solutions and Spare Parts solutions.
● Excellent communication and mentoring skills and can write and speak in English.
● Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.