Project Documentation Manager
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for three Project Documentation Managers to join our global project documentation team at HVDC and this position is based in Ludvika or Västerås. Team consists of other Project Documentation Managers, each working in HVDC EP/EPC tenders and projects.
In this role you will be responsible for Project Documentation Management in HVDC projects. You will be part of a project core team and as Project Documentation Manager you will be considered as a project manager for the project’s documentation delivery. You are expected to ensure compliance to requirements and processes, while also monitoring and controlling the progress of documentation deliverables in the project. You will also be responsible to coordinate other Project Document Control resources working in the project, located in various locations globally.
- Establishing processes for documentation management based on the HVDC base processes and adapted to fit contract requirements.
- Ensuring that project team members are provided with adequate trainings and support to enable them to successfully follow the processes and work in the DMS in use by the project.
- Reading customer contracts and specifications, managing the requirements, calculating risks, making cost calculations and doing cost follow-up.
- Preparing reports, lists and presentations related to project documentation, and monitoring documentation progress e.g. review and approvals, planned deliverables in accordance with agreed time-schedule, etc.
- Coordinating other project document control resources in the project.
- Communicating with project team, suppliers/3rd parties to agree on standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, etc.
- Ensuring the use of standardized forms and templates in incoming and outgoing documentation, including processing of incoming and outgoing documentation when needed.
- Being actively involved in process improvements of our global project documentation processes.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience in the function
- Work experience as Lead Document Control, Project Manager, or similar, is available from your previous positions.
- Project Manager skills and ability to see the big picture and prioritize based on strategic reasoning, are required.
- Proficient computer skills and experience from any document management system are advantageous.
- You are responsive and customer-oriented and have the ability to see opportunities in your work. As you are an engaged person who can speak up for your issues, you manage the work in a forward direction.
- You are structured, accurate and have a driving personality.
- You have clear leadership qualities and like working in a team as well as independently.
- Fluency in English and Swedish is required, written and spoken alike, as you will be working as part of a global business. Additional language skills are advantageous.
More about us
We offer you a role where you can grow in various ways; in terms of visibility, in your leadership and in the mindset. Don’t hesitate to apply even if you feel that you don’t fulfill all requirements!
Welcome to apply as soon as possible, but no later than 14th of February. Selection process will be handled continuously.
Recruiting Manager Ulrika Vidigsson, +46 725-79 60 90, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer; Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 25 73; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107-38 21 85. All other questions can be directed to Recruitment Consultant Renée Lundgren, +46 107-38 54 75.
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
- Civilingenjör, konstruktion, elektronik (72)
- Projekteringsingenjör, elkraft (50)
- Automationsingenjör, elkraft (35)
- Civilingenjör, elkraft (25)
- Civilingenjör, kvalitet, elektronik (22)
- Utvecklingsingenjör, elkraft (20)
- Civilingenjör, konstruktion, elkraft (18)
- Civilingenjör, produktion, elektronik (17)
- Applikationsingenjör (16)
- Projekteringsingenjör, el-tele och elektronik (15)
- Processingenjör, elkraft (12)
- Civilingenjör, el-tele (11)
- Civilingenjör, medicinsk teknik (10)
- Civilingenjör, kontroll, elkraft (5)
- Hårdvarukonstruktör (5)
- Kvalitetsingenjör, el-tele (4)
- Civilingenjör, drift och underhåll, elkraft (4)
- Utvecklingsingenjör, el-tele (3)
- Besiktningsingenjör, el-tele (3)
- Civilingenjör, anläggning, elkraft (3)
- Forskningsingenjör, el-tele (3)
- Provningsingenjör, el-tele (1)
- Rymdingenjör (1)
- Processingenjör, el-tele (1)
- Forskningsingenjör, elkraft (1)