Do you love to lead, motivate and support your team to succeed? Do you want to be part of a culture of teamwork and passion?
Then we have the role for you!
Sitel Denmark is part of a global company that delivers customer service solutions on behalf of our clients. Globally, Sitel is highly awarded because of the exceptional customer service that we deliver and because of this, companies around the world continue to outsource their customer service centers to us. We believe our staff is our most important asset, which means that we take pride in finding the best, most talented, and driven employees who will make great colleagues. To complement the high quality of our customers' products, we are currently looking for a Team Manager, who is eager to work in an ambitious and dynamic environment and who is able to coach, advise and maintain a customer service team, where we prioritise communication, development and employee satisfaction. In this role, you will coach a team of customer service advisors in a call center environment whilst ensuring full compliance to all business and client’s rules and procedures.
· Provide guidance and perform continuous monitoring to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics
· Undertake performance reviews and continuous individual and team meetings
· Ensure accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues with the Operations Manager.
You will also:
· Take part in the recruitment, selection, induction training and ongoing skill development for team members
· Build an environment which recognizes outstanding achievements and supports the spirit of teamwork, where associates are committed, loyal and take pride in working for the company
· Facilitate a culture of open and honest two way communication, ensuring key messages are cascaded to all team members, encouraging feedback and sharing of ideas and best practice
We are looking for a confident and visible leader who can motivate, be resilient, and enthusiastic to achieve success to deliver our client’s definitions of excellence. Through performance management, you will train, coach and be an inspirational leader to ensure deliverance of our clients’ objectives and targets. It is crucial that you want to lead the way for your team and motivate them to create the best results while also prioritising employee satisfaction and engagement.
It will be an advantage to your application if you have experience from the call center industry and have knowledge and experience with leadership, client communication and KPI reporting.
What we are looking for from you
· You speak one of the Nordic languages (both written and verbal) and English
· You can show experience of achieving proven results against KPIs
· You possess excellent people development and communication skills
· Analytical mindset and excellent problem solving skills
· Strong organizational aptitude and time management skills
· Approachable and flexible attitude to work
· Demonstrable leadership skills
· Motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
Why you should join Sitel
At Sitel, we believe our staff is our most important asset which means that we take pride in finding the best, most talented, and driven employees who will make great colleagues.
Among the benefits of working with us is a great social environment with an atmosphere of joy, pace and ambitions.
Sitel combines knowledge sharing, a ‘People-First’ culture and embrace the diversity of all the unique individuals who make up Sitel. That is why we say: “Experiences are better when shared”. We take care of you, your progress, and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results.
Workplace, Contact & Applying
The workplace is located at Sitel’s office in Sluseholmen 2-4 in 2450 Copenhagen.
The job is 37 hours a week and working hours will lie between 7am-6pm.
Every month, Sitel pays 7% of your salary to a free choice account and you will also be included in our 12% pension scheme. We pay half your lunch in our canteen and we also offer free coffee and fruit to all employees.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting the interviews until we find the right person, so don’t wait to apply if you feel that this ad sums up your character and ambitions. If you have any questions about the job or about Sitel as a workplace, feel free to reach out to HR Manager Christina Sonne at [email protected] or at +45 81 40 58 01. For more information, you can visit our website or have a look at our Instagram account.