IT Sourcing & Contract Specialist | 100% Remote
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are currently looking for passionate experienced and result-oriented candidates for the role of an IT Sourcing and Contract Specialist with a professional background and exemplary concepts to join our team.
We are now looking to add an IT sourcing and contract specialist to our team. Your main focus will be our affiliates' business, where you will provide sourcing and procurement support to our company as well as our sister and daughter companies.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Taking the lead in reviewing and updating IT and digital contracts affected by changes in ownership structures.
- As a result of changes in affiliate ownership structure, support, develop, and implement contractual changes.
- Assist with cross-functional IT and Digital Services sourcing projects, including preparation, execution, analysis, negotiation, supplier selection, and contract management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, affiliates, and internal stakeholders, as well as ensure alignment
- Conduct analysis, prioritisation, and identification of best negotiation strategies.
Education, Expertise, and experience requirements:
Competency prerequisites for the applicant:
- You have extensive knowledge and experience in the IT/Digital field, preferably in an international setting, and you have a broad IT/Digital competence.
- You have commercial experience and have negotiated with supplier and/or customer management.
- You have prior experience and an interest in contractual topics, and you are accustomed to driving fact-based negotiations/discussions involving both software and IT services.
- You have relevant experience in sourcing, sales, or service/supplier management, including contracts, analysis, and negotiations in the IT/Digital domain.
- You plan and administer your work in a structured manner, with an eye for detail.
- You have strong business acumen as well as the ability to switch between short-term and long-term goals.
- You have a college diploma or equivalent experience.
- You are a true team player who both gives and asks for help.
- You collaborate effectively with stakeholders in a complex environment, including the ability to balance interests as well as manage deliveries.
- On a personal level, competence and experience are essential, but personality and passion are crucial.
The mobility industry is changing quickly, and our company's competitive environment and strategy may also change quickly. As a result, we value not only your prior experience and competencies, but also your personality and drive to develop and embrace unknown future challenges.
Most importantly, you must share our values, believe in and are motivated by our mission, and have an honest desire to join a dynamic team dedicated to transforming and progressing the consumer experience in the mobility industry on a global scale.
So, what are you still waiting for? Join us on our adventure!
- Systemutvecklare/Programmerare (1 305)
- Mjukvaruutvecklare (776)
- Projektledare, IT (304)
- Civilingenjör, systemutveckling (151)
- Applikationsutvecklare/Apputvecklare (130)
- Applikationskonsult (66)
- Databasutvecklare (36)
- Systemdesigner (30)
- Data Warehouse specialist / BI utvecklare (29)
- GIS-utvecklare (11)
- Databasdesigner (5)
Full stack .Net developer