Everdea AB is looking for Graphic Designer who can work 20 hours per week in our headquarters in Nacka. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate with design skills and creative vision within the context of brand strategy. The position will report into either our COO or our Marketing Manager. The primary function will be helping with design projects on packaging, brochures and online content. An interest in and eye for creating brand-related social media photography is also important. We are a small but growing company so the more ideas and initiatives this person can bring to the table, the more they can do and contribute.
Everdea AB is a leader in beauty distribution in the Nordic region. Our core brands are Milani and Proclé, but we also distribute Jordana, Boys ‘n Berries and DollFace. We believe in doing the homework to find partner brands that we believe in and then investing in people and resources to make those brands achieve their potential. We have an international management team that is results oriented more than process oriented. We appreciate aggressive people who are committed to getting the job done, and want hard work to be noticed and appreciated.
· Create all manor of graphic and promotional items including printed brochures, packaging artwork, point of sale artwork, promotional pieces.
· Conceptualize and execute social media content, primarily photography for Instagram.
· Help develop brand presentations, corporate presentation and sales presentations form a creative perspective. Marketing will write presentation content, but that must then be made attractive by the right designer.
· Compose and retouch photography to create branded communications for our beauty brands.
· Develop design for merchandising pieces such as counter displays.
· Help maintain websites and develop content for websites with willingness to handle WordPress admin possibly.
· Work with Marketing to develop brand style guides.
· Do the above within the context of marketing strategy and under the direction of a marketing department. It is critical to understand that we are creating artistic consumer communications and not artwork.
· Source suppliers of the above such as printers or other subcontractors.
· Be flexible and willing to help in reasonable ways as is necessary in a small company.
· Excellent design style.
· Breadth of creative capacity from print, to online, to photography and more,
· Appreciation of creative working in the context of consumer communications and business requirements.
· Interested in social media both as a media and as a business tool, and especially beauty oriented social media.
· Solid knowledge of design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
· Knowledge of or willingness to learn less creatively oriented business programs such as PowerPoint.
· Highly organized and able to help create a structured work environment.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Self-starter and problem solver.
· Aggressive and results oriented.
· Fluent in Swedish and English, and willing to work in an international environment.
· Willingness to work in an English language office.
· Cosmetic interest is a big plus.
· Interest in social media a big plus.