Norwegian Speakers - B2B Customer Care Representative for NETS in Malaga, Spain!
Are you motivated by providing good customer experience? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in sunny Málaga!
Become a Customer care representative for the electronic payment solutions company "NETS" in our brand new site in Costa del Sol!
Our partner is a well-known player in the corporate market. This is a very exciting and developing position. You need to be comfortable with the prospect of moving to Malaga, Spain in the beginning of June 2021. Relocation and onboarding will be taken care of by Transcom.
Our partner is a well-known player in the corporate market. This is a very exciting and developing position. In your role, you will deliver the best customer experience for B2B NETS' clients via phone and emails. You will work with the Norwegian speaking customers and guide them through invoices and balances as well as providing technical support.
- Safe and easy relocation to Malaga, Spain (1 month accommodation, covered flight cost, help getting your residence and all documents for your stay in Spain)
- 6 month contract + Indefinite
- Holidays of 32 calendar days per year
- Full time position, 39hrs a week
- Paid 4 weeks training and guidance in working with a reputable and strong brand.
- Opportunity to further develop yourself within the company.
- New modern office in Costa del Sol (Benalmádena)
- An ambitious and stable employer with long-term goals.
- Competitive salary.
- An energetic and ambitious work environment.
- We work together in teams and together towards a common goal where everyone helps each other.
- International, inclusive workplace, employee related company
The recruitment process
After you have filled out your application via our website, you will receive an email with 3 tests which is the first step in the selection process. For approved tests, the next step is a telephone interview.
If your profile matches what we are looking for, we invite you to a video interview. There we get the opportunity to tell you more about the service and job itself while we get to know you better.
If this is a role that triggers and you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Málaga is the capital and most populous city of Costa del Sol (Sun Coast) . The city has almost 580,000 inhabitants and a metropolitan area population of approximately 1 million. Located in the southeast of the Iberian Peninsula, bathed by the waters of the Mediterranean Sea, Málaga is one of the most touristic and beautiful locations on the vast Spanish coast. It’s surrounded by many famous and beautiful cities like Marbella, Benalmádena, Estepona or Fuengirola, all of them frequent holiday destinations for both locals and foreigners.
- You are ready for a new adventure and you can relocate at the beginning of September
- You have a positive attitude
- You are comfortable using a telephone as a work tool and different systems/platforms at once
- You really want to provide the best customer experience
- You have good technical skills
- You have fluent Norwegian skills both written and spoken
- You have fluent English skills (written and spoken)
- You have a working Visa for Spain or EU-passport otherwise we can't hire you right now