Sourcing Assistant - Educational Technology
As a sourcing assistant (EdTech) your role is to support the EdTech Sourcing (Partnership) Coordinator and the Business Development Team, to identify their needs and to match vendors and suppliers. Working within the partnership team, alongside the Sourcing Coordinator, Product Specialists, Product Managers and Heads of Department.
- Assist partnership and sourcing manager
- Initiate a good relationship with potential vendors and partners
- Obtain and record critical information from potential new vendors and suppliers such as their corporate profile, key products, details of recent business events, core SaaS competencies etc. Corporate profile should provide information about product offer, turnover, customer base, capacity and introduction of key decision-makers.
- Attend all regional EdTech business and events like exhibitions, seminars, webinars, product launch etc.
- Maintain the tracker for all new vendors and market entrants so the potential and progress can be accessed at any time by the partnership and/or business development department.
- Have an understanding of EdTech market Place
- Relationship Initiation with vendors and suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Urdu, Hindi and Arabic
- Strong at building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Outgoing and confident
- Able to travel minimum 50% of the time