People & Culture Project Coordinator (Praktikant)
Come join Electrolux Consumer Experience organization!
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
People & Culture Project Coordinator – Stockholm (Sweden)
As a member of the Consumer Experience organization and reporting to the Head of HR, the People & Culture Project Coordinator is an entrepreneurial, quick learner, who loves to drive business results through people management. By supporting the execution of our people and culture priorities and processes, you will get a deep understanding of how Human Resources can impact business results and acquire a solid knowledge of Electrolux approach towards people management.
You will be part of a very international team, virtually connected across the world. The position will be based in our global headquarters in Stockholm where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office!
A regular day at work:
As a member of the Consumer Experience (CX) Human Resources team you will:
• Coordinate or support a variety of HR projects and initiatives on a global scale, with a particular focus on maintaining high employee engagement in times of change
• Support HR Business Partners and people leaders with various people processes (e.g. performance management, talent review, annual salary review)
• Manage the CX organization’s monthly pulse survey: analyse results, draw conclusions and formulate recommendations, work with HR Business Partners and teams on improvement areas
• Drive the execution of various Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
• Coordinate the development of the CX Academy in cooperation with functional experts, HR Business Partners and Electrolux learning team
• Support the global CX HR community (e.g. monthly calls, face to face meetings, collaboration tools)
• Support the mentorship program
• Support employer branding initiatives
Who you are:
Above all you have an intense drive, willingness to learn and a continuous improvement mindset!
• Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results within simultaneously running processes. A fast thinker with ability to pick up and treat new information quickly.
• Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data. A passion for analysing data and making business conclusions and recommendations.
• Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
• Team player – committed to deliver on your tasks and supporting the team.
• Collaborative - You ask, and you listen, you take ideas on board and drive for constant improvement.
• Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and build a good relationship with your candidates.
• A problem-solver - You see a challenge as an opportunity, and love to roll up your sleeves to get into the details of solving a problem
What you will learn:
You will acquire a 360 view of what Human Resources does in all its disciplines:
• Deep understanding of all people processes
• See the impact HR brings to the business results
• See how you can support people in times of change and impact engagement
Education & experience:
The position requires:
• Bachelor’s degree in any academic discipline with a passion for Human Resources
• 1-2 years of HR or project management experience
• Stakeholder management, especially in multicultural teams
• Ability to manage multiple, changing priorities while working effectively in a team environment
• Great problem-solving skills
• Public speaking, training and facilitation skills will be fundamental for the position
• Excellence in MS-Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 51,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.