Senior Backend Developer
Zebware is looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join our technical team!
Zebware is a software company at the forefront of developing the next generation of data management solutions – targeted for multi-cloud environments. As companies shift data and compute from on-premise to the cloud, it’s imperative to safeguard that this is done in a secure and portable manner, avoiding lock-in to specific cloud providers, and in accordance with governance rules to meet regulatory or company policies. Zebware’s vision is to be the go-to platform to solve these demanding challenges!
As a company, Zebware is driven by a strong customer focus and an innovation culture. The challenges we are solving are key issues to address today and steadily growing in importance as workloads are shifting to the cloud. Our offering is unique in several areas and protected with relevant patents.
We develop, market, sell, deliver and support our software for customers anywhere in the world, and we work closely with selected, competent partners across these activities.
Zebware has an ambitious and exciting roadmap ahead! To support and drive development of our data management platform we are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join our team! In this position you will be helping to develop our multi-cloud data management solution – encompassing on-premise Object Storage Gateways, a Central View & Governance module and a Customer Portal and License Manager module.
You will be part of a cross-functional team consisting of backend and frontend developers, QAs, UX and technical product owners. Our way of working is agile and you are expected to take a proactive and collaborative role throughout the whole development cycle by architecting, designing, implementing, testing and releasing functionality.
All our backend development is written in Go and the frontend is written in React using Ant Design. On-premise data endpoints are S3 compatible and adapters are used to access 15+ pre-integrated cloud providers for backend storage. RES Tful APIs are used and GitLab employed for code management.
Your Professional Profile
- 5+ years of professional software development
- Hands-on experience in Go
- Experience in software architecture, distributed solutions and design patterns
- Object storage solutions (S3, various cloud provides – AWS/GCP/Azure etc., OpenStack Swift, Ceph...)
- Knowledge of containerization and virtualization
- Use of REST APIs
- Version control using GitLab
- Agile processes
- Ideally educated to Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level in Computer Science and / or Engineering
Who You Are
· Good communication and teamwork skills
· Highly organized and can work effectively with minimal supervision
· “Can Do” personality with a constructive and pragmatic approach
· You are creative, but also a “finisher” - delivering on commitments made
· Strong ability to understand new complex technical tasks
· Fluent in English and / or Swedish
· Eligible for work in Sweden
This position is full-time with placement in our office in central Stockholm.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. What unifies us is that we are a team of technically curious problem solvers that also understand the importance of delivering on commitments made. Come and join us!
We look forward to your application!