Cultural Liasison-Malmö, SWEDEN
This job is for an individual to work with Christian communities throughout Sweden, to bridge language and culture gaps between Swedes and Arabic speaking refugees. The individual will work independently, as well as with Swedish churches to serve the Arabic speaking community. This person will do research throughout Sweden about the needs of Arabic speaking refugees. He/she will report back to local churches to provide insight on how they can better serve these refugees. This person will equip Christian communities in how to work together with people from different cultures, and teach the Bible cross-culturally.
· Experience living in an Arab country
· Competent in speaking Arabic
· Fluently English speaker
· Excellent communicator
· Experience with training people cross-culturally
· Excellent knowledge in the Bible, and proven experience in Bible-teaching
· Eager to learn and help this position evolve
This is a temporary employment. The project begins at February 1, 2021 and runs for five years.