Stakater is a leading Kubernetes experts company enabling enterprises to realize the full potential of Kubernetes and its ecosystem, by assisting their journey across Strategy, Development and Operations.
Stakater offers companies a highway to Kubernetes adoption for their DevSecOps automation. Be it On-prem or in the Cloud, we help build a reliable and secure full-stack deployment environment for clients. We offer a wide range of customized services, including Consulting and Managed Services.
Joins us in our mission to provide professional tools and services to help customers create and manage their Kubernetes based infrastructure effortlessly.
- You will design, configure, build, operate, upgrade and maintain our internal as well as customers' cloud infrastructures and Kubernetes clusters.
- You will be responsible for monitoring, logging, alerting, tracing, security, CI / CD, and core automation services. You will handle the full DevOps toolchain, and be the go-to person for developers.
- You will maintain existing and write new Kubernetes operators, written in Golang.
- You will help resolve incidents related to the cloud infrastructure as well as Kubernetes and application support tools.
- You will automate things as much as possible.
- You have an everything-as-code mindset to automate things as much as possible.
- You must have deep, hands-on knowledge of Kubernetes.
- You have experience with and are able to debug Networking, Security, OS.
- You understand how cloud infrastructure (Azure / AWS / GCP / etc.) works and configure and customize as per requirements for a robust architecture.
- You have great debugging skills and you are not afraid to deep dive into logs and source code.
- You have experience with infrastructure as code using Terraform / Ansible / etc.
- You have experience running and configuring application support tools for logging, monitoring, tracing, alerting, SSO etc.
- You have a decent knowledge of storage including software-defined storage.
- CKA certification
- Experience with the Operator Framework
- Experience with Red Hat Openshift
- Open source development experience in any kubernetes relevant project.
- Backend or Full-stack development: 2 years (Preferred)
- SRE or DevOps Engineering: 2 years (Required)