HR role in a global business within a world-leading CSR organization
Take your career to the next level in a key role in a global business within a world-leading CSR organization
The EUSL Group is a member-driven organization that works for the local community and focus on solutions targeted at the business sector. Our goal is to solve Europe’s integration challenges by making it attractive for the SME- sector, regardless of size and branch, to work with people in exclusion. The core in our business is the ISO26000 standard for CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility, from where we have developed unique types of concepts which allows us to create change towards stronger and more sustainable societies.
The EUSL Group acts together with the local community and focus on business solutions from where education and employment are the foundation to small and medium business sectors.
The EUSL Group has established a new sector of business with focus on diversity, inclusion and integration. As part of the global goals where we define exclusion as a person who have been unemployed at least 30 days. We are committed to care and continuously develop our members and employees, as well as using our knowledge to create a sustainable future.
READ MORE ABOUT EUSL AT: https://www.eusl.eu
Challenge and opportunity
This is a role for the multi-talented! You will touch upon all the areas of Human Resources in this position, with an emphasis on developing and leading the implementation of short- and long-term strategies, both in the division and at Group level. You will work closely with the Executive Vice President and CEO. We are currently working on bringing more structure and alignment to our Human Resources practices, and you will be part of the challenging but exciting shaping of the future HR strategy and organization at the EUSL Group. You have to be comfortable with leading others remotely, and to foster collaboration in a geographically dispersed team. The HR Manager Global Director will be a natural communicator which easily enables you to identify, develop and lead people into practical results to ensure usage of our membership.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The HR Manager Global Director will have responsibility for HR management and all activities to the strategic and tactical arts of the in conjunction with EUSL Group.
- We think that you are used to working closely with the business, balancing the needs of our operations with the needs of our people. You are a strategic but pragmatic leader, who knows both how to listen and how to influence and engage. You get the best out of diverse teams and you adapt your leadership depending on the person; you are a confident communicator.
- Create our CSR-model and make it into our main service and product.
- You understand change and transformation and have preferably worked through and implemented business and HR transformation initiatives in the past. You are comfortable with the uncomfortable and know how to lead and communicate when there is a sense of uncertainty.
- Understanding compensation and benefits structure, as well as knowing our industry, is a plus.
As HR Manager Global Director, you will play an active role in the future European expansion as well as Go-to-Market team. You will be a part of our international coordinating team and will get international exposure. Some travelling is to be expected.
In order to succeed in this position, we would need you to have/be
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work spread across the globe.
- Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to lead and communicate. The HR Manager Global Director is a vital member of the EUSL group.
- 5+ years of successful proven track record in HR Management or equivalent and preferably experience from working in an NGO structure.
- You have a relevant degree, and several years of experience working as a HR leader in a global organization.
- You want to create your own framework rather than having everything available from day one
- Ability to lead, influence, create and work within cross-functional environment. Developing and empowering both members and people.
- A great understanding of both business and people, including urges and success factors with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- In order to achieve a good balance in life, you have an integrated structure in planning, executing and documenting.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing and orally.
We are an organization where our core values are defined by our team members.
EUSL believe that for you to succeed you must be able to have a private life, while at the same time you must be dedicated your work. We value your integrity and offer a plethora of benefits. Most important are our employees' well-being and Care to Change the World TM. Join us and be part of our diverse team.
Apply by following
Attach a brief text about your work experience and why you apply for this position to email@example.com No later than 31/5-2020.
Please mark your application with “HR Manager Global Director Umea” and state your salary inquiry in your CV. For more information about the position contact CEO, Michael Bertilsson
Phone +46 (0)19-760 6713.