Klarna Engineering Graduate Program
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. Software Development is no exception! We are currently looking for 10 new graduates to be part of the first one year trainee program starting on the 26th of August 2019.
What you will do:
Klarna’s software engineers develop the next-generation products that change how our consumers and merchants interact with each other. Our products handle our customers money and information at massive scale, and extend well beyond online payments. We need our engineers to understand our customers, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Software Engineer at Klarna you will:
- Work on a specific problem space critical to Klarna’s current needs with opportunities to switch teams as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve
- Get technical training during the entire year, so you understand the Klarna technical ecosystem
- Bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, large-scale system design, data storage/processing, security, artificial intelligence, UI design and mobile development
- Develop as a professional in an entrepreneurial organisation that provides opportunity to work with your areas of interest
- Use state of the art technology to solve real problems for our customers at a massive scale
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you own the full life-cycle of your code - you write it, you own it!
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices
- Work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles.
Who You Are
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You should have
- Strong development ability in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Strong problem solving ability
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
How to apply
Send over a CV, cover letter in English and grades.
We will provide visa assistance if needed when you are offered a position. However, we don't assist with relocation and remote work is not an option for this program.
- Elingenjör (44)
- Elkonstruktör (43)
- Eltekniker (34)
- Dataingenjör (31)
- Elektronikkonstruktör (29)
- Automationstekniker, el (15)
- Anläggningsingenjör, elkraft (14)
- Elkrafttekniker (10)
- Elektrotekniker (9)
- Automationstekniker, elektronik (8)
- Beräkningsingenjör, elkraft (6)
- Serviceingenjör, elektronik (6)
- Konstruktör, elkraft (6)
- Planeringsingenjör, elkraft (6)
- Installationsingenjör (5)
- Kvalitetsingenjör/-tekniker, elektronik (5)
- Produktionsingenjör, elektronik (5)
- Driftingenjör, elkraft (5)
- Teleingenjör (4)
- Signalingenjör (4)
- Kvalitetsingenjör/-tekniker, elkraft (3)
- Kontrolltekniker, elektronik (3)
- Kontrollingenjör, elektronik (2)
- Nätplanerare (2)
- Produktionsingenjör, elkraft (2)
- Serviceingenjör, elkraft (1)
- Ritare, elektronik (1)