On behalf of our client, with modern and well-located offices in Malta and in Sweden, we are looking for self-driven, with a flexible mindset and a strong knowledge of the Finnish / Canadian / New Zealand market.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a good understanding of product management and with excellent communication and people skills to be able to build and maintain strong relationships with top affiliate partners as well as to work closely with internal stakeholders.
Are you interested in an Affiliate Manager role, to work remotely? Talk to us and take a look at the full details bellow!
· Bringing their iGaming affiliate experience and relationships to jump start their success.
· Being the main point of contact; manage numerous affiliate relationships utilizing the NetRefer affiliate marketing platform and Salesforce CRM system
· Ensuring the best Affiliate deals and positions are being offered; optimize and negotiate deals to ensure best possible ROI on an ongoing basis
· Monitoring and analysing affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness; Working with the Commercial Director to understand the ROI on every deal.
· Cooperating with fellow affiliate managers to balance the load across all our markets and brands.
· Collaborating with the internal commercial teams to develop and implement marketing techniques that will retain existing customers
· Setting specific marketing strategies to retain customers and increase loyalty
· Having the ability to analyse the data, provide solid reporting, and support the team in best offers and practices.
· Sharing learnings with the team and management
· 2+ years’ experience in Affiliate Marketing
· In depth understanding of segmentation and CRM
· Good knowledge and understanding of both Casino and Sportsbook products
· Proven track record of meeting sales targets and optimizing partner accounts
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good communicator and ability to work towards monthly and quarterly targets
· Ability to build long lasting relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
· Fluent in English.
· Knowledge in another language is considered an advantage