People Analytics/Human Resources Information System Analyst
Össur is in the business of improving people’s mobility. As a leading global company in non-invasive orthopedics, we deliver advanced and innovative technologies within the fields of prosthetics, braces, supports and compression therapy. The headquarter is in Iceland with over 4000 employees worldwide and operations in more than 20 countries. Össur was founded in 1971 and has grown since then through both organic growth and acquisitions.
At Össur we are looking for a People Analytics / HRIS Analyst, who will be part of our HR team. As a People Analytics/HRIS Analyst you are accountable for data quality and maintenance of our HRIS system (Workday), you will be an internal advisor regarding the use of workforce data and analytics. You will specify in core HCM, functional security and reporting analytics and supporting our HR team globally. This position will be in Europe reporting to our HRIS & People Analytics Manager.
What you'll be doing:
- Optimizing and maintaining HRIS system (Workday) to enable seamless employee experience in HR processes.
- Provide support for HR and internal stakeholders for bug fixes, improvements and maintenance.
- Building, running and analyzing reports from HRIS systems and help setting reporting standards.
- Maintain and develop functional security in Workday.
- Responding to business requirements and translates those needs into HRIS solutions.
The ideal candidate:
Össur stands for Life without Limitations, our core values are Honesty, Frugality and Courage. Our ideal candidate has the following experience and background:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Workday.
- A broad understanding of HR processes and data and an excellent systems thinking.
Self-starting, independent mindset and the ability to display Össur’s core competences: collaboration, communications, driving results, customer focus and change.
Full time, fixed term contract with start as soon as possible until 10th October 2022, with possibilities of a permanent contract.
You apply via Össur´s website, please click on the link to proceed: https://ossur.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/OssurCareersGlobal/job/Stockholm-SE-Ossur/People-Analytics-Human-Resources-Information-System-Analyst_REQ-1876
Swedish Payroll specialist in Granada, Spain