HR Country Representative Sweden
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Would you like to drive excellence in the delivery of HR Services to the Nordic Tetra Pak organisations, with focus on Sweden?
We are looking for an HR Country Representative. You will be responsible for country specific HR support: labour law, government relations, local reward, local policies and occupational health and safety. You will work closely with business leaders and different HR stakeholders and participate in all local HR activities in these areas. HR Service Centre organisations are delivering operational HR services to the region and your successful cooperation with these teams will be of high importance. This role is based in Lund, Sweden.
What you will do
As HR Country Representative you will:
- Deliver labour law expertise
- Manage local requirements in termination processes
- Manage relations with unions
- Provide support in local reward issues and guaranteeing the quality and application of local benefits
- Propose and drive modifications of local country policies
- Drive continuous improvement activities within the team
- Take ownership of incoming requests in our ticket handling system
- Support managers with individual employees’ cases
Who you are
The successful candidate is an HR professional with extensive experience in a similar role, with close labour law connection. You possess great knowledge in Swedish labour law and have previous experience in managing relations with unions.
You possess good business understanding, and have successfully built relationships with internal clients, colleagues, unions and authorities in your current or previous work. Experience in working with challenging individual cases is highly valued. You possess a high level of integrity and autonomy, willingness to take the lead, prioritise, plan and drive. Your communication skills are strong, and you are most comfortable working across functions and levels. Also, you are experienced in managing difficult conversations on both individual and organisational levels. You have a university degree in Labour Law or related area and are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering expert drives visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on October 25th 2021
To know more about the position contact Peter Sacher at +46 46 36 4880
Questions about your application contact Maria Glimberg at +46 46 36 1767
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320