- As someone who cares for the business you would be spending approximately 80% of your time building awesome new product features to increase customer satisfaction to keep us as the number 1 online casino.
- We empower our engineers to own their features & code, so 20% of your time would be spend maintaining what you’ve built. Better still, why not investigate automation to reduce this?!
- The games industry is a fun & extremely competitive market space compared to other sectors. Therefore you should enjoy the constantly evolving world of new technologies and enjoy contributing to development of great ideas and making them come true.
- As one one of our company values is chasing betterness, you’ll constantly look to find more efficient workflows & superior ways to do your work or help raise the level of the team
- Someone who shares our attitudes of “We make it happen”, “Simplicity rules”, “We chase betterness”, “Trust and accountability counts” and “We are Team Leo”
- 4 years + Java development experience
- Demonstrable experience across common Java frameworks such as Spring
- Demonstrable experience with relational databases (E.g. MySQL)