CapMan is a leading Nordic private assets management and investment company with the mission to build value for the enrichment of society. We invest in unlisted businesses, real estate and infrastructure with over 30 years in the business. Our roots are Nordic, but our handprint and our networks are international.
Through our different investment strategies, we build better organised, managed, and financially stable companies and brands, which contribute to the overall economic well-being as well as influencing and having impact on society. All our business decisions -from growth investments to buyouts, from acquisition to development to exit, are guided by our values, active ownership, dedication, and high ethics.
CapMan Real Estate is a Nordic private equity real estate fund manager operating from its offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and London. We execute value-add and income strategies across the Nordics. We are an active real estate owner, and we create value for example by offering high-quality premises for our tenants as well as improving ESG aspects. CapMan Real Estate comprises a team of over 70 dedicated professionals in the field of investment, asset management and property management and we manage assets of more than €4.2 billion in our real estate funds.
CapMan's vision is to become the most responsible Nordic private asset company. CapMan Real Estate has translated the vision into ESG strategy which will take us towards net positive environmental impact and human centric real estate. We are inviting you to join our ambitious Nordic team in working towards this vision.
We are now looking for a Real Estate ESG Analyst to join our Stockholm or Copenhagen office depending on your preference.
About the job
The increasing volume of ESG reporting, data analytics, and related asset management projects within our real estate portfolio has opened up an exciting opportunity to join our team and make a meaningful contribution to the future by:
- Working with the ESG Manager and rest of the team in conducting ESG data collection, control and quality checks as well as working with ESG performance monitoring and analysis
- Participating in developing energy, water and waste management
- Supporting and leading ESG data collection and GRESB processes
- Participating in completing ESG questionnaires
- Supporting the local asset management teams in green building certification projects (eg. BREEAM, DGNB) and other ESG initiatives
- Supporting in developing relevant policies and guidelines
- Supporting in creating and promoting ESG related content in relevant channels to communicate with our stakeholders
- Support internal and external controls and processes to enable CapMan’s ESG objectives
Who we are looking for
A successful candidate has the following expertise, experience and skills:
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset with ability to understand big-picture objectives
- You are comfortable working in cross-functional projects with the ability to perform tasks independently in a structured fashion and also to lead or co-ordinate projects
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills
- You are possibly familiar with ESG reporting frameworks and related regulation
- You have a genuine interest in ESG and the private asset industry and you are eager to develop further within this field
- Experience from green building certifications such as BREEAM, DGNB, LEED and WELL
- You are proficient in English (Group language) and Swedish and/or Danish or Norwegian
- You are ready to travel
- You have excellent Excel skills and other IT skills are a benefit
- 2–3 years of relevant experience from working with ESG matters in real estate e.g. in asset or property management or as a consultant
- A relevant M.Sc. degree within engineering, environmental science, finance, legal or other relevant field of education
What is in it for you
We offer you a unique opportunity to be at the forefront to create more sustainable built environment in the Nordics. You will be part of exciting projects and tasks alongside experts in their field and you will have the opportunity to access a broad internal and external network across the Nordics to grow and challenge your expertise.
By joining CapMan you become part of a group of top performers with shared professional values. We are hungry, yet humble. We set the bar high and are prepared to go the extra mile for success. Our ambition is supported by a strong personal drive and motivation, together with the belief that success and value creation are achieved together. Our everyday work is characterised by cooperation, trust and respect in an atmosphere where every Capmanian can be themselves. We value and foster our friendly culture in support of high performance and a healthy work life balance.
Application and more information
If you have any questions about the position, CapMan or the recruitment process, do not hesitate to be in contact with the recruiting manager Anna Rannisto, ESG Manager, Real Estate by e-mail anna.rannisto(at)capman.com and/or phone + 358 40 626 6383 in English. You can reach her best during following dates:
Tuesday September 19th at 1 - 2 pm or 2.30 - 4 pm CET
Friday September 22nd at 8 am - 10 am CET