Lead Verification Engineer for Battery Management System
Are you a passionate and skilled verification engineer who wants to work with the new technology impacting the future of Volvo Group? We offer you the opportunity to join us in developing the very best energy storage solutions on the market.
Who are we?
We at Electromobility develop world-class electromobility solutions for Volvo Group products. You will not only get to work with cool technical challenges – but also be part of an optimistic atmosphere where joy, knowledge-sharing, and openness are key characteristics. In our team you will be a part of work with battery management system testing for our various battery products.
What you will do
In this role you will be in the heart of battery technology, working with verification of batteries ensuring fulfillment of safety, performance, and functional requirements. Testing will be done to understand the characteristics of different battery cells to make it possible to build accurate simulation models to build a deep understanding of battery life and other critical attributes.
The work is done in close collaboration with development teams, suppliers, and other functions. You therefore need to be skilled in working in a cross-functional and international environment.
We are seeking experienced verification engineers who will have the following responsibilities:
- Verify in-house BMS software
- Prepare HIL environment for testing
- Increase automation of testing procedures.
- Develop test methods and test requirements
- Develop our ways of working within BMS area
- Plan, perform, report, and follow - up on verification deliverables
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Power Electronics, Electrical and Electronics or similar relevant education
- At least 3 years of experience in software development and testing of battery management systems
- Good communication and co-operation skills are essential in these roles
- Experience with Python, Matlab and Vector Tools
- Experience from commercial vehicle or automotive product development
- Experience in BMS HIL rigs or similar
- Experience in BMS Architecture
- Truck driving license
What we can offer
We are offering you the opportunity to be a part of one of the biggest technology shifts in the transport industry. Electromobility is changing the way we travel, commute and transport goods. In our different teams of committed and diverse engineers we are fighting the environmental challenges of the future. By joining us, you will be able to contribute with your skills and knowledge alongside be an active participant in developing test methods for our in-house battery management system. We also offer many opportunities to grow and develop, and a wide variety of career paths to follow within the group.
Are you curious and have some questions? Please contact me!
Marco Lind, Manager Battery Management System Verification
Mail: [email protected]
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please Apply Here!
Information om jobbet
- Produktionstekniker, maskin/verkstad (129)
- Maskinkonstruktör (117)
- Konstruktör, tillverkningsindustri (103)
- Produktionsingenjör, maskin (63)
- Kvalitetsingenjör/-tekniker, maskin (61)
- Fordonsingenjör (59)
- Automationstekniker, maskin (43)
- Produktionsplanerare, tillverkningsindustri (40)
- Produktionsledare, tillverkningsindustri (34)
- Automationstekniker, tillverkningsindustri (31)
- Serviceingenjör, maskin (24)
- Processtekniker, tillverkningsindustri (19)
- VVS-ingenjör (13)
- VVS-tekniker (12)
- Kontrollingenjör, maskin (11)
- Kundserviceingenjör, tillverkningsindustri (10)
- Planeringsingenjör, maskin (9)
- Verktygskonstruktör (5)
- Driftingenjör, värmeverk (5)
- Kalibreringsingenjör, tillverkningsindustri (5)
- Verkstadsingenjör (4)
- Ventilationsingenjör (2)
- Driftingenjör, reningsverk (2)
- Driftingenjör, vattenverk (2)
- Ritare, maskin (1)