SSAB - Area Sales Manager
To continue our growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join SSAB Special Steels as an Area Sales Manager department, with the responsibility to lead a sales driven-team to strengthen our value add strategy in given region. Location to be discussed.
Do you excel when working with customers on complex projects, which require understanding of their production value chain? Do you consider yourself as a leader? Are you a master at effective planning, execution, and exceeding goals? Do you want to organize and drive teams to achieve results with a service that really matters?
• Contribute to Special Steels Sales strategy and lead the implementation in the Sales Area.
• Leading, managing, coaching and supporting of direct reports and all needed sales activities in given region.
Empower local Sales organization to achieve leading measures (strategic KPIs) and propose corrective actions if needed.
• Personal involvement with biggest and most critical customers, together with responsible sales team member.
• Play an active role in developing your team’s member skills.
Your qualifications/Skills and Capabilities required.
• Proven and strong sales background with work experience dealing with all levels within an organization.
• Good management, leadership, and organizational skills.
• Experience in local and international sales transactions and documentation, ability to negotiate terms of agreement and closing sales.
• Deep understanding of value creation business, finance and strategic ability.
• Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills in English.
• Good technical awareness.
• You will report to the Sales Director in charge of the AMI business area
• Willing to travel frequently within the area (Southern Africa)
You have a strong drive and professional commitment; a goal- and solutions-oriented approach with a “make it happen” mentality. We also see that you are a confident leader with experience of managing a team as well as having a remote manager. You have a genuine interest in developing others and have excellent managerial skills. Further on you are a good networker, have a great ability to build long-term relationships, are communicative and open-minded as a person. A commercial mind-set is important in the role, including ability to negotiate and influence internal and external stakeholders.
What we can offer
In this position you will have the responsibility to develop the existing sales processes & tools we use, but also to find new and improved possibilities in order to even better prepare our sales organization towards sales excellence. You will be part of a committed and experienced team driven by collaboration and new business opportunities, while nurturing our existing customers. If you think you would enjoy working with us, you are welcome with your application!
Send your application no later than the 3rd of February, 2023
For more information, please contact:
Kim Jernberg, Sales Director, Sales AMI, [email protected]
SSAB is a Nordic and US-based steel company. SSAB offers value added products and services developed in close cooperation with its customers to create a stronger, lighter and more sustainable world. SSAB has employees in over 50 countries. SSAB has production facilities in Sweden, Finland and the US. SSAB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and has a secondary listing on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.ssab.com. Join us also on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
Account Executive / Sales Executive - Cybersäkerhet