Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a positive and curious person with experience in technical project management and an understanding of strategy and sales. In this role, you will work on a wide variety of technical tasks and in close collaboration with all departments at SeenThis.
SeenThis is a young and innovative tech company – founded in Stockholm 2017 and with local hubs around the world. We are obsessed with making things better and we want to evolve the online experience for everyone, everywhere.
Our streaming technology has been used billions of times to deliver ads and, now, we have started exploring new areas where our services can make an impact. Ads are just the beginning, and we will not stop until every last person has experienced the difference and said “have you seen this?!”.
At SeenThis we have an encouraging, vibrant, and positive culture where you will have an opportunity to grow. We have a modern approach to creating success, which means we believe in your ability to deliver what is expected, and always with the support from your team.
Our journey has only begun, and we hope you want to be part of our fantastic team – to help us continue to challenge traditional mindsets with cutting-edge technology.
About the Role
In the role as Technical Project Manager, you will work as the spider in the web with several projects running in parallel.
You will report to our Head of Product and work in our growing Product team as a technical expert / project manager for our Ads product. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and maintain technical documents – such as support documentation, FAQs, creative specifications and training materials for our salespeople
- Ensure that we have a tight relationship with other ad tech companies and monitor changes in the media market ecosystem, which is crucial for our services to function flawlessly in our customers' purchasing processes
- Support our Adops team with technical knowledge, information about new ad formats and ad troubleshooting
- Personally troubleshoot advertising material and provide technical support to our customers
- Keep in touch with our customers and prospects for educational purposes and to understand their technical needs
- Act as a product specialist and support towards our sales department and our customers, both in Sweden and our foreign markets
- Conduct development projects together with our Tech department
- are extremely service minded and have previously worked in service-oriented professions
- possess digital media experience and/or have experience from ad-serving systems, such as Doubleclick or Adform
- are communicative and feel confident in having several dialogues going on in parallel
- are positive and interested in learning more about our technology and industry
- are a team player, but can also work independently and run projects on your own
- are a problem solver and take on new challenges with a positive attitude
- are commercial and driven by customer and technology-oriented relationships, in combination with strategy and sales
If you have previously worked in media and technology, with a knowledge of the industry's conditions and challenges, it will be of additional benefit to your application.
We are excited to welcome you to the SeenThis-family!
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact HR & Talent Acquisition Manager Ronja Hultkrantz, [email protected]