You probably have a university degree in computer science, software development or similar. You have experience from modern backend development using for example Node.js or Java, and a genuine interest in expanding your skill set to include • Net development. You have previously deployed production solutions on AWS, Azure, GCP or similar and have an interest in DevOps.
As a Backend Developer, you will be working on designing features, writing code, performing code reviews, solving problems, tracking down bugs, and delivering stable and well-written solutions.
Experience from working with real-time audio and video communication technology, especially WebRTC is a great advantage. We see that you have good communication skills, speaking and writing in English.
As a back-end developer, your responsibilities:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Writing unit tests
- Working with third-party integrations
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Requirements for this role
- You are a backend developer having experience working in teams across the whole product development cycle
- You have a proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Experienced with voice technology (VOIP, TDM, RTP)
- Experienced with open-sourced operating systems LINUX, Free BSD, My SQL, QMail Server, DHCP, NTP, VPN Server
- Has worked with operating systems and Microsoft products
- Has worked with NAS servers and devices
- Has experience in installing the Ticketing systems and CRMs
- Over 5 years’ experience in designing, installing, and configuring local area networks and wide area networks
- Has an experience writing bash script with LINUX and UNIX systems
- Has worked as domain controller/active directory, MSSQL and infrastructural services (DNS, DHCP)
- You have a constant curiosity to keep up with industry trends and utilize these best in your daily job
- You have experience with integration and error handling of REST and SOAP APIs.
- It will be a merit if you have worked with TypeScript or are willing to learn this.
- Experience working with agile methods
softer side, you are
- A team player
- Organised, thorough and detailed oriented
- Communicative and collaborative
- Ambitious - who thrives in a dynamic environment at the same time enjoy your work