Do you want to be part of a startup impacting society and people's everyday lives? Our amazing team is building a marketplace that helps people solve the challenge of moving things in and out of their homes, especially those with no time and limited access to a car. With our app they connect with thousands of helpers - regular people with their own car that can help out with giving things bought second hand or in a store a lift home, move stuff from a to b, and help get rid of things for reuse or recycling.
Tiptapp launched in Stockholm in 2016 and is backed by prominent marketplace investors. We have close to 150.000 users in the Stockholm area, and are also currently testing the service in London. We have global ambitions and there are a ton of things to do so we need more super talented people to join the team!
Are You Our New Backend Wizard?
We'd like our new friends to be people who lives and breaths development and who'd love to be part of a fun and challenging start-up journey, with every aspect of it. As we see it, now is when it all kicks off. We value skills, talent and experience but even more so attitude, fearlessness and willingness to learn and evolve.
We offer the right individual an opportunity to play a key role with a clear influence in developing our core services at Tiptapp.
- Engineer, develop and evolve secure and scalable APIs that serve our apps and partner integrations
- Write and manage automated tests for core parts of our services
- Make sure our production environment is up and running and purring like a kitten
- Work closely with product owners, implement ideas and features as well as ship them to production
- Pension plan
- 30 days vacation
- Stay-healthy subsidy (5000 SEK/year)
- Flexible work hours with some possibility to work remotely
- Work with a team that is obsessed with innovation and iteration
- Be part of a company that has a real impact on the environment as well as the society
We’d like to hook up with awesome people who has great skills in:
- Node JS
Even better if you also have experience from:
- Amazon Web Services
- Payment platforms such as Adyen and Stripe
- Deployment and operations
- Experience with automated testing
- Big Data and analytics
- Native Android development
- Native iOS development
- React (including React Native)