Hemnet has 3.1 million unique users every week. Our development teams deploys multiple releases per day. As an Infrastructure Developer you will be challenged to develop an infrastructure that delivers a state of the art user experience both to our users and developers.
You will be part of our Platform team. Their mission is to enable the product development teams to release and maintain their products by providing an approachable, stable, highly automated infrastructure. Although our infrastructure is based on modern technologies today (using cloud services and an IaC approach), our next challenge is taking it to the next level meeting the demands of tomorrow.
The team consists of five senior developers working closely together with our Technical Director and Product Manager to develop and evolve our platform.
Some of the main responsibilities:
- Develop and evolve the system infrastructure.
- Tools for CI/CD, release pipeline and monitoring.
- System security, performance, stability and data integrity.
- Internally advocate best-practices/infrastructure technologies to our product teams.
What you'll do at Hemnet
- Together with your team members lead our Cloud Native journey to ensure our platform meets business needs and growth.
- Together with your team make decisions about technology choices, priority and direction.
- Be part of an agile team where continuous improvement and delivery are part of the everyday work life.
- Work in a friendly and caring company culture where transparency, work-life balance and well-being are high up on the company's agenda.
We hope that you
- Are a seasoned Infrastructure Developer having practical experience and a genuine interest in the following technologies: Cloud infrastructure (not limited to AWS which we use), Cloud Native technologies and CI/CD tooling. Having practical experience with Kubernetes is a big plus.
- Have proficiency as a developer preferably with Python, Ruby or other general-purpose programming languages.
- Are a great team player with a pragmatic and service oriented mindset.
- Thrive in an open development culture where code reviews, pair programming and design discussions is a natural way to get feedback, learn and share knowledge.
- Have the passion and motivation to constantly improve your skills in these areas.
A peek at our tech stack