What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Performance & Stability Team
As part of the organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 45,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
As a member of the Performance and Stability team, you will have the privilege to work with our high performing and scalable products. You will contribute to assuring that we maintain and advance our products performance and scalability to continue to stay ahead of competition. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional but also as an individual.
As a person you have a broad technical interest and follows the latest advancements in the field of software development. It is the breadth of how things tie together and understanding the end user perspective which cures your curiosity. If this is true for you, this is the position you have been looking for.
Role & Responsibilities
- Conducting research and investigations on how our container based products can be optimized further for maximal performance
- Taking the findings into production ready and customer facing code, to secure that our customers get the most out of their deployments
- Producing technical documentation and guidelines
- Contributing to the development of our state of the art automated performance testing framework, used for safeguarding againstperformance degrades
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or similar)
Required Skills and Experiences
- A broad technical interest
- Creativity to find unconventional solutions to problems, “thinking outside the box” and be open minded to innovation and new solutions
- Experience from Linux, Shell scripting and configurations etc.
- Interest in containerized deployments and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
- Experience and interest in Cloud (such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud) solutions and architecture, including monitoring and troubleshooting
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
It would be fantastic if you on top of the above also have
- Experience with using metrics and monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana
- Previous experience from working in Open Source projects
- Experience from performance testing and/or profiling tools for software performance optimizations
You must be a highly motivated team player, reliable and dependable, dedicated not only to the craft and science of software development but also to the success of the company. We are a team of goal-oriented multi-taskers who approach problems with intellectual rigor and zest for software delivery. You should be the same.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Lund, Sweden. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
- Systemutvecklare/Programmerare (909)
- Mjukvaruutvecklare (496)
- Projektledare, IT (175)
- Civilingenjör, systemutveckling (87)
- Applikationsutvecklare/Apputvecklare (73)
- Applikationskonsult (33)
- Databasutvecklare (26)
- Systemdesigner (23)
- Data Warehouse specialist / BI utvecklare (16)
- Databasdesigner (3)
- GIS-utvecklare (1)