Swedish speaking Channel Sales Account Manager
Are you passionate about sales and IT? Then our client has the perfect opportunity for you!
You will hold business conversations with customers to understand their needs and identify opportunities to meet the minimum qualification criteria for sales, influencing customer usage of the Azure Trial and moving customers from the Azure Trial to Azure Pay-as-you go subscriptions. By applying best-in-class sales skills, you will identify new prospects and grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals.
Duties and Responsibilities
Deliver effective, confident, and collaborative interactions with customer to:
- Gather information quickly by understanding the customer needs and uncovering sales opportunities
- Guide the customer through the next steps of their journey while inspiring confidence and being perceived as a trusted adviso
- Technical aptitude to develop an understanding of the Microsoft Azure services and its cost and monitoring capabilities
- This includes the ability to become a trusted technical advisor for our customers by clarifying their questions and handling their objections - Sales aptitude to understand the Azure sales lifecycle and stage our customer is a
- This includes the ability to uncover sales opportunities that might not always seem obvious (example: future upcoming projects, follow-up to test phases, etc)
- Be able to provide critical product and program feedback to operations, business groups, product groups, and engineering
- Passion for technology and customer support
- Familiarity with Azure and/or compete cloud products
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experience working with or selling Azure
- Minimum Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) Certified
- Recognized and verifiable experience with CRM/ERP system and (IT) sales processes
- Experience or Training on Challenger is preferred
- Ability to approach and engage a new customer quickly with negotiation capabilities
- Trusted Advisor – ability to consult on high-level strategy and overall IT spend
- Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
- Confident and articulate with the ability to communicate program with Senior Management
- Ability to provide product and program insights to stakeholders
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.