Do you want to create the world’s best mobile games? Have you got the skills to make that happen?
We’re looking for a Backend Developer to join our game tech team and Kingdom. You’ll be part of a team that speaks your language, taking on complex challenges and using some pretty nice tech.
Due to vacation times, we will take a small break in reviewing Resumes. We will resume to evaluate applications in the beginning of July.
Your role within our Kingdom:
You will be part of a small team that’s working with a live mobile game and King’s internal Platform Tech. This includes supporting the team’s live game, while driving research and innovation, ensuring the robustness of the technology adopted to our biggest game franchises. You are a curious person with a positive attitude and a strong passion for working with new technologies. You are quick to see improvements and new ways of doing things.. You’ll drive innovation in our titles by adopting and integrating the latest technologies developed internally and externally. You’ll contribute to the platform by closing the feedback loop with other game developers, sharing lessons learned from integration “firsts” to our platform developers, and working closely with developers in the team and outside the team. You’re excited about working on a live game product with a massive number of active users.
Skills to create thrills
- Experience as Java developer implementing components, features and systems in Java.
- Experience of Android and iOS development
- Experience of architect & design components, features and larger systems
- Great communication between our client developers and other backend developers.
- Technical experience in testing, design and support
- B.S. degree in engineering, computer science, networking or relevant field or equivalent experience
- Agile mindset and fluency in the methods
- Ability to work with different teams and provide mentorship to junior developers
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with UWP
- Worked with various development environments and build-systems
- Experience with game development