Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
Build your future with Sovos.
Digital technology has forever changed business. Now, it's transforming tax. Sovos software was built for the digital future of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction control compliance, tax reporting and more.
Sovos supports more than 16,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 500, operating in over 70 countries. Our SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes.
Our 2,000+ employees throughout the Americas and Europe are building the future of global compliance software with a culture of commitment to keep our promise to customers.
The Work You'll Do
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaged Software Engineer with a passion for building scalable, distributed systems. You will work in a multinational environment with development teams located in Europe, US and Latin America. Our team of Software Engineers are problem solvers that leverage technology to solve difficult problems at scale. They build the world's greatest SaaS solution for electronic signatures and archiving of electronic invoices. Sovos is growing and with this growth comes new opportunities to work with different technologies, different projects, different Global teams whilst building an exciting career!
More Specifically You Will
● Design, develop, and maintain .NET software solutions across multiple projects.
● Work with TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Kubernetes and Terraform to deliver features to production environments.
● Support APIs and services in production, development, and test environments
● Be a member of an experienced scrum team working within Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence.
What We Would Like From You
● A bachelor's or master's degree in computing from a technical university or equivalent.
● 4+ years of experience working with .Net technologies.
● Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures and algorithms and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
● Knowledge and experience working with relational databases and web services.
● Familiarity with CI / CD.
● Knowledge about Microservice architectures, containers, Kubernetes and familiarity with non-relational databases is beneficial!
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to grow your career both personally and professionally:
Did you know that over 30% of our employees received a promotion or job change In FY2021? That's because growth Is serious business here at Sovos, and we have the programs in place to make sure of it, including:
● Mentoring Programs and Rotational Opportunities
● Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
● Annual performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
● Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
Are you worried that you do not check all of the boxes? Apply anyway! There are no perfect candidates - we hire people, not cvs. We are excited that you're here and we look forward to taking a look at your application to establish next steps.
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer and people seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!
Öppen för alla Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.