Feature Engineer Passive Safety
“An automobile is made by and for people. The basic principle for all manufacturing is and must remain safety.” Assar Gabrielsson and Gustaf Larson, founders of Volvo 1927
We want to take this Core Value promise into the future together with you.
The Cab development is responsible for developing new advanced cabs for our future trucks. We are also continuously adapting our current products to different market demands. We work as a global team with the different sites around the globe. Working in this international environment is an exciting challenge with a lot of opportunities in a global company. The Feature Engineer Passive Safety is focusing on Features and Functions and CAE.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Passive Safety
- Establishes Passive Safety strategy in feature development plan and roadmaps
- Initiates and runs advanced engineering initiatives
- Proposes and evaluates technical concepts
- Establishing verification and validation plan
- Analyze and compile results from tests and calculations
- M Sc or equivalent
- Experience of Safety work in the automotive business, Analysis, Testing, Feature
- Experience in functions/systems related to passive safety
- Leadership experience is a merit
- Proficiency in the English language
In order to be successful in this position we think that you have experience from leading a team of experts, you possess solid communication skills and thrive in a multi-cultural context. As this is a technical position you need to enjoy understanding and analysing complex system behavior.
If you feel you are the right candidate and want to join our team then don’t hesitate to send us your application! For more information on the position contact me on the number below.
Matti Koponen, Manager Safety & EUF Cab Engineering
Mobile + 46 739 02 5535
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.