Senior System Designer in Gothenburg
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are currently looking for passionate experienced and result-oriented candidates for the role of a Senior System Designer with a professional background and exemplary concepts to join our team.
Every day, you are inspired by our mission to provide our customers with a better car experience. You will apply your extensive knowledge to develop and improve SWDL&GW technologies in the vehicle and surrounding systems.
Your primary responsibilities as a team member include:
- Develop and improve system design for SWDL&GW technologies, from backend systems to electronic control units (ECU) in vehicles.
- Collaboration and knowledge dissemination with our implementation teams, suppliers, verification teams, manufacturing engineering, aftermarket, and IT department.
- SWRS (Software Requirement Specifications) for SWDL&GW technologies are written, reviewed, and distributed.
- Develop system testing activities and test automation, such as test cases, test scripts, methods, strategies, tools, and processes.
Education, Expertise, and experience requirements:
We believe you have the following fundamental skills and qualifications:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Electrical architecture and distributed electrical system experience
- Experience with SW development architecture and systemization
- SWDL technology, bootloader development, diagnostic communication (ISO14229), and gateway design experience are required.
- Other fundamental knowledge areas include diagnostics, OTA, NM, and network communications.
Good software development skills for enabling test automation, such as:
- Robot Framework/Jenkins/Cynosure Azure – Python/CAPL
- Gerrit (GIT) DSA, ParallelDiag, VIDA, and VCATS experience
- Practical experience writing automated test cases at higher test levels.
- Knowledge of embedded software development (C++).
- Knowledge of test tools such as Canalyzer/CANoe, among others.
- Working knowledge of tools such as TeamCenter, Elektra, and SystemWeaver.
Language Requirements: Mastery of English language in both speech and writing is required.
So, what are you still waiting for? Join us on our adventure!
- Systemutvecklare/Programmerare (1 273)
- Mjukvaruutvecklare (756)
- Projektledare, IT (303)
- Civilingenjör, systemutveckling (149)
- Applikationsutvecklare/Apputvecklare (126)
- Applikationskonsult (64)
- Databasutvecklare (36)
- Data Warehouse specialist / BI utvecklare (29)
- Systemdesigner (27)
- GIS-utvecklare (11)
- Databasdesigner (5)
Full stack .Net developer