IT Business Analyst
Group IT at Medius manages internal IT and all business systems within the organization, making sure they serve the business units in the best ways possible. As Medius is as fast growing as it is, the challenges to develop, enhance, and integrate business systems and services are many. We are a true cloud company offering Medius customers best in class solutions in the cloud, and we live as we learn internally as well utilizing various well-chosen SaaS suppliers mitigating our business requirements. We are not afraid of being technical frontrunners and are often implementing bleeding edge functionalities as soon as our suppliers make them available to us.
The part of the IT team focusing on this is the Business Systems & Services (“BSS”), and we are now looking for an IT Business Analyst to make our team even stronger. You will work closely with our Business Systems Owner but also with Service Managers and Process Owners throughout the organization as well as with external suppliers and contractors.
Some of the tasks you will be performing
- Assist in the team effort to liaise between IT, business units, and external suppliers
- Communicate, follow-up, and report on development in decided projects
- Documentation of existing as well as new implementations of systems and services
- Assist in analyzing business unit requirements and needs and how business systems can mitigate them
Requirements for the position
- A people-person with effective communication skills, a creative mindset, and a can-do attitude
- Has the ability to balance several parallel tasks with quality and control while paying attention to details. Do not like loose ends
- Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written
- Experienced in Information Technology-driven roles
The following experiences are also beneficial, but not required
- Previous experience of project management, preferably in the IT/SaaS industry
- Previous work experience from implementation of software solutions, ideally cloud-based/SaaS
- Previous experience in working with Jira, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and/or the Microsoft Power Platform
Come join our fast-paced company where we value work-life balance and flexibility. Company culture is based on trust and transparency, and we drive to be a diverse global organization. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package and a team with great atmosphere.
We are primarily looking for this role to be based in any of our Swedish offices (Stockholm, Linköping, Gothenburg, Helsingborg, or Östersund) with possibility to work partly remote.