Integration SW Developer | 100% Remote
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are currently looking for passionate experienced and result-oriented candidates for the role of a Integration SW Developer with a professional background and exemplary concepts to join our team.
As an Integration SW developer, you will be an important member of the integration team. You will assist with issue analysis and contribute to the development of software concepts for the integration of the entire AD/ADAS system.
We are looking for an Integration development specialist to join our AD/ADAS complete SW package Integration team. A specialist in the development of SW for embedded systems in the ADAS and AD domains.
We will assist you in reaching your full potential. Come along with us on this exciting journey into the future!
Education, Expertise, and experience requirements:
Competency prerequisites for the applicant:
- You are enthusiastic about developing and integrating software in safety-critical systems. You understand the relationship between function development and SW development because of your experience in this area.
- You have prior experience developing software for safety-critical systems, preferably in accordance with ISO26262.
- You are comfortable with C++ programming as well as model-based development in Simulink / EC or something similar.
- You have strong analytical abilities as well as testing experience.
- You are a self-motivated, proactive team player with lofty goals.
- You are well-known for your abilities in collaboration and communication.
- You are inquisitive, eager to learn, and creative.
- You care about people and enjoy taking responsibility for organising and completing tasks.
- A driver's licence class B is required.
- Programming skills in C, C++, Python, and Matlab/Simulink.
- Expert in configuration management tools such as GIT, Gerrit, Gitlab/Github, and JIRA.
- Extensive knowledge of how to apply SW development processes in accordance with ASPICE, MISRA, and ISO26262.
- You must have prior leadership experience from roles in SW development.
- You enjoy challenges and working in a large group of people.
- You will play an important role in forming our Integration team, which will combine all of the parts into a fully functional system.
Language Requirements: Mastery of English language in both speech and writing is required.
So, what are you still waiting for? Join us on our adventure!
- Systemutvecklare/Programmerare (1 273)
- Mjukvaruutvecklare (757)
- Projektledare, IT (303)
- Civilingenjör, systemutveckling (149)
- Applikationsutvecklare/Apputvecklare (126)
- Applikationskonsult (64)
- Databasutvecklare (36)
- Data Warehouse specialist / BI utvecklare (29)
- Systemdesigner (27)
- GIS-utvecklare (11)
- Databasdesigner (5)
Full stack .Net developer