Senior System Design Engineer | 100% Remote
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are currently looking for passionate experienced and result-oriented candidates for the role of a Senior System Design Engineer with a professional background and exemplary concepts to join our team.
What you intend to do
- Every day, you are inspired by our mission to provide our customers with a better car experience.
- You will apply your extensive knowledge to develop and improve SWDL&GW technologies in the vehicle and surrounding systems.
- Develop and improve system design for SWDL&GW technologies, for the entire system from backend systems to electronic control units (ECU) in the vehicle, in collaboration with the team.
- Collaborate with and educate our implementation teams, suppliers, verification teams, manufacturing engineering, aftermarket, and IT departments.
- Create, review, and distribute SWDL&GW Software Requirement Specifications (SWRS).
- Assist in the creation of system testing activities and test automation, such as the creation of test cases, test scripts, methods, strategies, tools, and processes.
Education, Expertise, and experience requirements:
As Senior System Design Engineer, you use your skills and passion to broaden your technical knowledge and to build and maintain a network of people from various departments within the company. You are intrigued and want to help us develop our SWDL&GW technologies.
You get things done because you are focused on the customer. You are committed to high delivery quality and the ability to proceed with your work without having all facts at your disposal before you begin.
You are adaptable and possess strong communication and documentation skills. You have a positive attitude and work well with others. You have prior experience with agile development and are well-versed in software development best practises.
We believe you have the following fundamental skills and qualifications:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge of distributed electrical systems and electrical architecture;
- Knowledge of SWDL technology, bootloader development, diagnostic communication (ISO14229), and gateway design; and
- Knowledge of other base tech areas: diagnostics, OTA, NM, Network Communications.
With the following preferred qualifications and skills:
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Automated SW testing;
- Hands-on experience writing automated test cases at higher test levels
- Experience in embedded software development (C++)
- Experience with test tools such as Canalyzer/CANoe, etc.
Strong software development skills for test automation, such as:
- Robot Framework/Jenkins/Cynosure Azure
Volvo Cars tool experience:
- DSA, ParallelDiag, VIDA, and VCATS
Language Requirements: Mastery of English language in both speech and writing is required.
So, what are you still waiting for? Join us on our adventure!
- Systemutvecklare/Programmerare (1 273)
- Mjukvaruutvecklare (756)
- Projektledare, IT (303)
- Civilingenjör, systemutveckling (149)
- Applikationsutvecklare/Apputvecklare (126)
- Applikationskonsult (64)
- Databasutvecklare (36)
- Data Warehouse specialist / BI utvecklare (29)
- Systemdesigner (27)
- GIS-utvecklare (11)
- Databasdesigner (5)
Full stack .Net developer