Software Engineer | 100% Remote
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are currently looking for passionate experienced and result-oriented candidates for the role of a Software Engineer with a professional background and exemplary concepts to join our team.
Every day, you will be doing things like:
- Gather requirements from our stakeholders in platform functions and align them with suppliers or Volvo development teams.
- Assist in the implementation of functions and sign them off.
- Ensure that the necessary functional tests for platform requirements are implemented in the test automation environment and maintain communication with the test automation team.
- Drive analysis and fault handling in platform functions development, manufacturing, or aftermarkets.
- Supporting teams conducting analysis to determine the root cause by re-creating the problem and logging the faults in rig and vehicle logs.
- Implement corrections or work with suppliers to align suggested corrections.
Education, Expertise, and experience requirements:
Competency prerequisites for the applicant:
- We believe you are a result-oriented individual with a problem-solving focus and a strong ability to adapt to constant change, so that you can fully enjoy this opportunity.
- Business acumen, integrity, and courage are qualities that you possess.
- You are a self-motivated individual who is positive and analytical.
- You must be able to present the results in a structured and understandable manner, as well as take responsibility for the product.
- You value teamwork and collaboration and are eager to learn and develop new skills.
- Experience in the automotive or telecommunications industries is a distinct advantage for success in this role.
- We see you have an M.Sc. or BSc in Software- or/and Computer Science, Electrical Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- +5 years of system design experience, strong communication skills, and EU driver licence B are required.
You will also need experience and competence in some of the following areas.
- Designing systems within large distributed systems
- Communication technologies 3G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth Low Energy, GNSS, Ethernet, CAN, and USB
- Collaboration with suppliers
Competence and experience merited:
- You've worked with logger tools like Vector CANoe/Canalyzer or wireshark to log some/ip and CAN.
- You have prior experience with automotive testing and fault tracing in system domains involving multiple components/systems (CI, Rigs and in Vehicles)
- You have the ability to learn how different functions collaborate to contribute with test scenario proposals that reflect real-world use scenarios.
- You have previous experience re-creating defects and analysing corresponding logs to ensure that the issue was captured.
Language Requirements: Mastery of English language in both speech and writing is required.
So, what are you still waiting for? Join us on our adventure!
- Systemutvecklare/Programmerare (1 273)
- Mjukvaruutvecklare (757)
- Projektledare, IT (303)
- Civilingenjör, systemutveckling (149)
- Applikationsutvecklare/Apputvecklare (126)
- Applikationskonsult (64)
- Databasutvecklare (36)
- Data Warehouse specialist / BI utvecklare (29)
- Systemdesigner (27)
- GIS-utvecklare (11)
- Databasdesigner (5)
Full stack .Net developer