System Developer | 100% Remote
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are currently looking for passionate experienced and result-oriented candidates for the role of a System Developer with a professional background and exemplary concepts to join our team.
You will be a key contributor to the next generation of outstanding luxury cars within Connected experience.
You and your team will collaborate with other engineers from around the world to develop innovative human-centric car technology that will make people's lives easier and more enjoyable.
As a System Safety specialist, you are part of a small agile development team that is in charge of delivering the entire software package of view and controller functionality for driver-related functions.
Your primary goal as a system safety specialist is to lead the development, implementation, verification, and documentation of any ASIL D-related functionality for the driver information team.
Education, Expertise, and experience requirements:
Competency prerequisites for the applicant:
- Experience designing automotive systems (Carveawer, for example)
- A B.Sc. in Physics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field is required.
- Knowledge of Driver Interaction and Infotainment Technology
- Experience in embedded SW development
So, what are you still waiting for? Join us on our adventure!
- Systemutvecklare/Programmerare (1 273)
- Mjukvaruutvecklare (756)
- Projektledare, IT (303)
- Civilingenjör, systemutveckling (149)
- Applikationsutvecklare/Apputvecklare (126)
- Applikationskonsult (64)
- Databasutvecklare (36)
- Data Warehouse specialist / BI utvecklare (29)
- Systemdesigner (27)
- GIS-utvecklare (11)
- Databasdesigner (5)
Full stack .Net developer