EMC Test Engineer
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch!
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Bosch Thermoteknik AB develops, manufactures and sells a complete range of heat pumps. Our main focus lies in the development of energy-efficient and sustainable heating solutions. We are about 700 employees in Tranås. Our most famous brands are Bosch and IVT.
Your contribution to something big
- You will perform EMC testing according to appropriate test standards / EMC directive on heat pumps but also a wide range of components and accessories.
- You will maintain ownership of projects and report test results to internal stake holders in a timely manner.
- You will Interact with various Bosch-suppliers, setting EMC related requirements and advise on technical issues and questions.
- You will provide input and recommendations to electrical and mechanical designers during all project phases.
- You will conduct and manage regulatory certification related projects and provide technical advice to designers and management.
- You will be responsible for EMC modeling, simulation and validation.
- You will be responsible for writing and updating EMC related guidelines.
- You will be part of an internal Bosch EMC expert group.
- You will be responsible for laboratory related maintenance / upkeep.
- You will be ensuring all equipment is calibrated.
What distinguishes you
- Engineering degree and/or several years working in an EMC test house or similar manufacturer’s environment.
- Knowledge in EN and IEC standards.
- Electrical testing according to relevant product standards and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work and reach targets independently.
- Problem solving mindset.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Certified electrician
- Experience in EMC simulation software
- Written and verbal communication skills in Swedish
Your future job location offers you
- An attractive job in a company that values education, quality and personal development
- The ability to work in an international company with over 409.000 employees
- Helpful colleagues
- Fixed salary, pension
- Fitness facilities and sport activities