Backend E-commerce Developer till Scandinavian Photo // Borås, Remote
Love coding? Flexible, yet structured? Are you full of initiative and a team player? If that’s the case, this might be the right opportunity for you 🚀 Take part on our exciting journey in a new era of tech for creative people!
As a Backend E-commerce Developer in our inhouse team you will be given the opportunity to influence and have a direct impact in our change- and growth journey.
We are looking for you, with a passion for coding and tech, who wants to play a key role in reshaping and repackaging our platform to create the best possible customer experience.
At Scandinavian Photo you will receive the opportunity to develop further together with a growing team of inhouse experts, as well as trust and responsibility for your own tasks: “You build it, you run it!”
You have a passion for coding, a strong will to develop further and experience from some, or all, of the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- 3+ years of experience in Backend Development
- Experience in Web Development
- Comfortable with tooling, building pipelines and getting code into production
- Experience in ReactJS or similar frameworks
- Experience in eCommerce
- It’s a bonus if you have experience in one or more of the following: Microservice architecture, headless CMS, working with high traffic public websites, payments, PIM, automated tests & cloud technologies.
C# /.Net / • Net Core
API's / Rest services
Utvecklare med erfarenhet av Ruby on Rails