People Experience Partner
If you have a passion for HR and want to be part of a high performing team in a multinational headquarter in Gothenburg, then keep reading!
We are growing the team and are looking for a People Experience Partner to join our team at the global headquarters in Gothenburg. In this role you belong to a team of 20 PX professionals, located in the Nordic countries and UK, and you report to the PX Director and Cluster Lead for HQ and Northern Europe.
The PX Partner Role
As a People Experience Partner, you’ll provide qualified partnership and coaching to leaders throughout all our people processes. In this position you must understand HR principles and be able to apply this knowledge to identify practical solutions for our business and people challenges. Additionally, you must be able to understand and apply the company policies and practices, employment law, collective agreements and other regulations to provide advice and guidance to managers.
In order to appreciate, thrive and be successful in this role with us, it is important that you enjoy working in a complex and stimulating environment where the organizational environment is dynamic and fast-paced. There is a big variety of tasks, but it is important that your ambitions and strengths lies with both practical and operational work as well as building and nurturing strong relationships. You are a quick learner and aren’t afraid to take on new challenges. Taking appropriate actions and deliver with high standards – that’s what you enjoy doing every day.
In this role you support approximately 50 managers located in Sweden or abroad and you interact with key stakeholders around the world on a regular basis.
Among your Key Accountabilities you will find the following:
- Talent Acquisition and onboarding
- People & organizational change management
- Employee engagement, inclusiveness and well being
- Compensation, benefits and global mobility
- Labor Relations
- Data driven decision making through HR analytics
- Leadership coaching and training
Qualifications & Experience:
- University Business Degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations or equivalent experience
- Significant HR experience within one or several multinational companies with best in class HR practices
- Excellent understanding of HR practices, preferably from various HR generalist roles
- Good understanding of Swedish labor legislations and employee relations practices
A shortage in one area may be well compensated for if you have the right personal strengths and a great ability to learn quickly.