Talent Acquisition Specialist
Northvolt recruitment team is growing and we are hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will Interface with hiring managers to understand and deliver according to their staffing needs.
Your main responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Write and publish job descriptions on Northvolt’s career webpage.
- Headhunt candidates through different social media channels, including LinkedIn.
- Process applications through Northvolt’s ATS.
- Conduct initial phone screen interviews and organize on-site interviews with hiring managers.
- Communicate offer details and negotiate final employment agreement with successful candidates.
- Participate in and drive Growth related projects and improvement initiatives
- Participate in Employer Branding related activities
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in an Asian language, Japanese, Korean and Chinese is a great plu
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or any related fields
- Elementary computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Jobylon, OneFlow)
- Previous extensive experience in recruitment
- Previous experience in recruitment in emerging markets is a plus
Personal success factors
- Excellence in building trust and communicating Northvolts values
- Highly organized and result driven
- Passionate about people and in understanding their unique contribution
- Service-minded and determined to create a great candidate experience
- Strong understanding of cultural fit and its implications
- Negotiation skills
- Shows grit and determination in finding the best possible people
- Has a can do-attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit