Senior Technical Leader (Adaptive AUTOSAR)
We are looking to extend our Automotive Software Integration competence center in Gothenburg. In this office we have a focus on the next generation middleware platforms where Adaptive AUTOSAR and POSIX based systems play a central role.
· You will work with customer projects and our internal product development teams.
· Since we are working on the front-end of technology, we want you to be passionate about embedded technologies.
· Working in scrum teams
· Developer and architect in C/C++ for POSIX based system
· Technical Lead for features, and mentoring team-members
· Driving customer interactions
Required technical skills:
High Performance Computing and POSIX
· Understanding of Adaptive AUTOSAR specifications.
· Working experience on Yocto Linux, QNX or GHS Operating Systems and Hypervisor
· Deep knowledge in areas such as Ethernet. Internet Protocols (TCP/UDP/IP, REST, HTTP, etc.), SOME/IP, Service Oriented Architecture.
· Knowledge of Linux driver layer and Linux internal architecture.
Other technical skills:
· Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (Design patterns, threading, lambda expressions).
· Understanding UML modeling.
· Strong C++ 11/14/17 programming skills.
· Knowledge in C and Python languages.
· Knowledge in Continuous Integration, Testing and Deployment.
· Strong in debugging and analytical skills.
· Practical experience in using ISO26262 safety standard.
· Practical experience in integrating Security software.
· Practical knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
· English communications skills are essential, German is good to have
Nice to have:
· Java programming skills.
· Knowledge in Eclipse platform and EMF.
· Required soft skills
· Good communication and presenting skills
· English language is essential, German is a plus
Backend Java Utvecklare
Backend utvecklare Göteborg