Backend developer 20 h/ week, remote
Omnimodular AB is providing task automation services to fintech companies by the means of machine learning. We are refactoring and expanding our machine-learning powered service. A backend developer is to support us in this endeavour by working with client integrations and machine-learning operations.
- Contribute to designing and building client integrations and machine-learning solutions.
- Participate in planning meetings.
- You have a solid knowledge of programming and modern backend systems.
- You are a dedicated and self-organized professional who is able to work independently on solving problems.
- You are an easy-going person, open to learning and sharing your insights.
Required technical skills:
- Microservice architecture
- Python programming
- General knowledge of algorithm and data structures
- Cloud services
- Visual Studio Code
- Machine learning (sklearn, Tensorflow, PyTorch)