Mobile Product Owner
Mobile product owner – Stockholm
As an enterprise producing millions of appliances each year and counting more than 50.000 employees, Electrolux is already offering a portfolio of digital platforms allowing end-consumers to live a unique experience in interacting with smart home appliances in a variety of mobile-driven user journeys across cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home.
Such an offer is nowadays significantly growing in terms of volume, support to new product categories, and innovative use cases to be launched as part of the mobile digital agenda.
The life-cycle practices involved in creating, developing, launching and maintaining such mobile applications are requiring them to be managed as Software Products with an agile discipline, so we are looking at mobile product owners to work as part of the Mobile and Connectivity Consumer Solutions team, a key enabler of the company’s digital agenda with regards to Consumer Mobile and IoT
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
You will work together with a highly skilled and enthusiastic cross-functional team and the rest of the organization on creating new/transforming existing features of the mobile software product, the Electrolux consumer-facing mobile applications interacting with the Electrolux Connectivity ecosystem, across iOS and Android platforms.
Your responsibilities will include working in collaboration with other Product Owners, Product Managers and other business stakeholders to align the product backlog with the business vision, in supporting the team to maximize the value produced by the team itself. As a member of the extended Product Management team, you will be heavily involved in program backlog refinement and preparation for Program Increment (PI) planning including the determination of team objectives for the upcoming PIs.
- Working with Product Manager and other relevant stakeholders to ensure priorities are correctly established and followed, based the longer-term strategy for the product and the overall roadmap
- Preparing requirements/user stories with detailed acceptance criteria for the development teams with support from business analyst
- Closely collaborating with scrum master to manage and prioritize the product backlog and ensuring the quality of its content
- Ensuring development teams get the necessary product support to deliver on timelines
- Owning and communicating roadmap and release planning for mobile features, including dependency mapping and co-ordination with other teams
- Constantly monitoring the progress and looking for ways to improve the software product
- Participating to Scrum ceremonies, e.g. sprint planning, backlog refinement and sprint reviews
- Representing the end-user perspective in cross-functional teams tasked with delivery initiatives
- Working with UX and UI experts to define the consumer experience and product specifications for features and requirements
- Ensuring that proper analytics and tracking mechanisms are in place to be to analyse consumer behaviours and identify opportunities for further improvement through relevant and reliable data
- Communicating with stakeholders and management on the progress of work, as well as preparing and disseminating release notes for each release
- Coaching and mentoring team members on agile standards and best practices, e., Lean, Kanban, Scrum, DevOps, SAFe, etc.
- Supporting overall adoption of SAFe by coaching stakeholders and other non-agile teams on effective interactions with agile teams
- Driving alignment with other teams part of the Agile Release Train (ART)
- Supporting the preparation and readiness for ART events including PI Planning, System Demos, and the Inspect and Adapt
· Proactive. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. You’re not just solving the tasks, you always think ahead and identifying operational issues and drive resolution
· Results oriented. You are strong customer focused and have ability to develop and sustain a network with cross-functional teams.
· Task oriented. You have solid project management skills, with the ability and willingness to balance consumer needs with business priority.
· Communicative. You are excellent in interacting with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
· Flexible. You adapt to a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and adjust plans on-the-fly.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree
- A minimum of 3 years of Business Analyst/Product Owner experience for a Mobile/IoT software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory, by:
- owning, prioritizing product backlog and taking decisions
- breaking down deliverables, planning releases, monitoring features performance
- Gathering data, documenting, analysing and collecting business requirements
- Tough conversations! You will be managing stakeholder expectations
- Problem solving; you will be the one highlighting risks and opportunities
- Driving teams to success, keeping yourself motivated and working with minimal supervision
- Extensive experience with Agile frameworks and Agile practices, rules
- Good skills and knowledge of leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Excellent English knowledge, written and spoken
- Self-motivated, fast learner, technology agnostic, pragmatic
- Excellent communication and mentoring skill
- Willingness to work in a high pressure and delivery oriented team
- Proven project participation experience
- Experience of Atlassian toolset: Jira & Confluence
Backend utvecklare Göteborg
Senior backend utvecklare Stockholm
Backend Java Utvecklare
Backend utvecklare Göteborg