Java Software Engineers
Etraveli Group is a leading global technology provider for flights, an air technology company with a presence on all continents. In addition to having one of the market’s most sophisticated technical solutions for connecting travellers and flights, we partner with Booking.com and Google Flights and are highly competent and knowledgeable within many fields. https://www.etraveligroup.com/technology
Working with us you get access to resources to help you grow in your role. We believe that professional and personal growth is very important so we offer extensive learning opportunities and focus on different ways to feel inspired to learn and try new things.
Being a developer at Etraveli Technology
- Be part of an agile team that has the ownership of their own domain. Feel accountable and take on the responsibility of the development, and quality of the same, so it meets stakeholders’ needs.
- Working within a Scrumban methodology where the team own their way of work.
- Focusing on collaboration and communication by pairing, whiteboard talks, sofa topic discussion, mob programming and more...
Tech stack: JAVA, MySQL as well as MemSQL, Artemis, Kafka as well as Atlassians agile tools, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, IntelliJ etc.
Of course you do not have to be familiar with all of our tech stack, although Java is mandatory. We will support you in your journey with us! We always aim to improve everything we do and we aim for our teams to be continuously working towards a creative, communicative, collaborative culture with a strong feeling of pride in the things we create. The teams are also cross-functional so that we have the skills needed close to the team.
Balance is important at Etraveli Group. We encourage flexibility at work so that we are able to puzzle together work with our private life. We also believe that personal meetings add a lot of value - building strong bonds between us as colleagues and enabling trust and creativity to the culture.
- Software developer with at least 5 years of working experience focusing on Java technologies
- Fond of API integrations, SQL and different kind of database solution and acquainted with any of public clouds (AWS/GCP)
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing, in English
- Holder of valid work permit for Sweden
- You thrive in offering support in a complex environment.
When working at Etraveli Group you will always feel that you are trusted and that you can rely on others to help you. To work together as a team and feel that you are challenged in a good way to evolve within your profession. To be able to give our best we need to have fun together!
- Office in the City – We are located on Kungsgatan in central Gothenburg, a stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Conferences – We believe in personal development and continuous education. As an employee, you receive a generous budget each year to spend at conferences, online courses or other means to learn new things. In addition to this, we continuously organize internal trainings and workshops so that we can learn from each other.
- Healthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
- Hackaton and Dev week – We believe in fostering creativity and testing new things. Therefore, we have recurring Hackaton and Dev weeks where the teams decide what they want to work on.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!
Backend utvecklare Göteborg
Backend utvecklare Göteborg
Senior backend utvecklare Stockholm
Backend Java Utvecklare